Site Meter If there were no words...

Friday, June 06, 2003

Memories of You

Our time together I cherish

But, you went away too soon

I search the heavens every night

Gazing at each star and the moon


Which light are you

sending your brilliance down

Every star has its own beauty

You're the one I try to find

as I look around


I stand here on earth

in the quiet of the night

I know when I find you

You'll be shining bright


That could never change

for brightness was always you

walking here beside me

It was the beauty of your heart

that everyone could see


I am always asking the question

Because you went away too soon

Why?

You will never be forgotten

The memory of you will forever

shine bright up in heaven's sky


In loving memory of those

no longer with us here on earth

but their light still shines brightly

inside our hearts

©2003 Kathryn Sunday Davis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home