Site Meter If there were no words...

Thursday, December 25, 2003

so this is Christmas.

Its different this year.. obviously.. we're trying to make it different by doing different things and starting new tradions, as well as keeping the old ones.


I'm coping best by concentrating on the good memories, the happier times.. We had a nice Christmas Eve, we opened our presents.. and everyone was happy with their gifts.. speaking of happy.. I got a bottle of Happy. I love that stuff.. its awesome.. nightgowns, pajamas, bubble baths, new sneakers, Barnes and Noble gift certificate thats burning a hole in my purse (but I can shop online if I get desperate!) I got one of those bath spa things, a kit to make bath salts, some clothes, kitty stuff :) and more.. but I'm getting too tired to think.
work was a madhouse today (but not as bad as I was expecting it to be) but it was good, cause the time went by fast, as always. Its about time I found a job I liked!
Merry Christmas everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home