Site Meter If there were no words...

Saturday, July 26, 2003

When JoJo met Rambo


Rambo came in and started walking around, we were all petting him and then JoJo came around the corner and caught sight of him, he growled a bit and I'm like "JoJo, this is your Uncle Rambo" and I told Rambo "This is your nephew JoJo, hes my kitty and I love him, so be nice to him" and Rambo was.. he was fine.. JoJo showed the jealousy. Rambo didn't seem bothered, he just went back outside and told M&M. She didn't come in for awhile. Rambo came back in a little later when my mom was taking a bath, I'm sitting in the living room and Rambo comes by and I'm petting him. All of a sudden JoJo's peeking around the corner, looking pissed. I get up when he starts growling and get in between them to break the eye contact. he follows Rambo to the door, Rambo says "f#ck this and goes out" I swear thats what he was thinking.


When JoJo met M&M (Otherwise known as the 14lb striped monster)


M&M came in when JoJo was under the bed having a nap, her favorite place to go is under the plant table. Its a round table with an oversized cloth on it, so she has plenty of privacy when shes under there. Well, not last night! JoJo must have known something was under the plant table, he goes up to it and peeks under and hisses and growls. I pick him up and put him in my grandmother's room for time out again. My mom peeks under the plant table and M&M is sitting there with a look on her face like "who the f#ck was THAT??!!!" LOL She went out after, looked at Rambo and said something, probably the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home