Site Meter If there were no words...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I really need to update more often. Laura recently wrote about people who haven't updated in awhile and it made me realize I hadn't updated in awhile. I update on Open Diary about once a week, but rarely write here. I think I just feel a little "safer" at OD, because there, I know whos reading!

Its been a bad week. Jamie's Uncle Ray passed away Saturday night and its been difficult at times. He was a wonderful man, he always had a kind word to say and he'll be greatly missed. I remember the first time I met Uncle Ray. It was almost 15 years ago, I had just started dating Jamie and I was at his parents house visiting and Aunt Joan and Uncle Ray had just gotten back from a vacation and they'd stopped by the house to visit. Uncle Ray had a Cats Eye ring that he had gotten on vacation and he was showing it to everyone and he showed it to me and he said "this is from a real cat" with a very straight face. I actually believed him for a second.

I've been out of work since 2/29. I've had problems with my foot for awhile and started having even more problems and couldn't walk on it at all for about 3 weeks, now I'm doing alot better, but I've decided not to put the surgery that I've needed for 2 years off any longer and I'll be discussing it with my doctor on Monday and most likely having it done soon. at this point, I just want to get it over with.

more to come...

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home